NOVUS INOVA in-house engineering capabilities include Concept Development,
3D Finite Element Analysis, Custom Part Design, and Design Validation.
CAD capabilities include both 2D manufacturing drawings and 3D parametric modeling for projects as well as 3D animation and visualization of Concepts and finished project details.
- In-house analysis software – Vector Analysis
- Linear and Non-Linear FEA
- Static, Dynamic and Explicit FEA
- Coupled structural thermal analysis
- ASME VIII Division 1 – ‘Design-by-Rule’
- ASME VIII Division 2 – ‘Design-by-Analysis’
- ASME VIII Division 3 – ‘High Pressure Connectors’
- Optimization Studies
- Fatigue Analysis
NOVUS INOVA shares the vision of combining engineering principles with human imagination, allowing us to create out-of-box designs that deliver results.
NOVUS INOVA has over 25+ years of engineering and technology design experience across a variety of industries that demand solid performance.
NOVUS INOVA designs products and solutions that consist of todays leading engineering, manufacturing and smart sensor technologies.